1.27.2011

Let's here it for Leibster!

I can't really find much info on the Leibster Blog Award, but I can proudly say that Kathryn Clark very kindly nominated my blog for one! The idea is to spread the word about interesting blogs that have fewer than 300 followers (that's me for sure!). When you get tagged you pay it forward by nominating 3 to 5 blogs you like. So here goes.

TskTsk journal is written by Tiel Seivl-Keevers, a Brisbane-based artist who writes about her work, and her world. She has certainly handled life with grace this month with all the distressing flooding that has occurred in her area. I like Tiel's layout and uncluttered look. Her art and illustrations are beautiful, and she always seems to show me an interesting slice of life that makes me smile and be happy to be an artist. I bet Tiel has more than 300 followers, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to tell! So I apologize to whomever if I am breaking rules.
Tiel Seivl-Keevers
Tinctory is Eva's blog. She is from the Midlands in the UK, and makes stunning jewelry with textiles. I love how she refers to nature in her work and in her blog. It's inspiring to see how she photographs things in a warm and moody light, and makes that work well.


Tinctory
Kaylovesvintage is from the Netherlands. I just like looking at all the great vintage finds on her blog, and the fantastic artwork in the shots. It's fresh and fun. There always seems to be something new going on over there. I am also a huge fan of all things Netherlandish! The sense of style is just amazing.

Kaylovesvintage

9 comments:

LR said...

great idea. thanks for sharing these blogs. it's always nice to find new artists.

tiel said...

thank you Lari. I feel very honoured.

I have no idea how many followers I have. IT's something that I've never really thought about. I don't subscribe to blogs myself..well just one, because the food is so yummy... I usually just click on bookmarks when I feel in the mood.

Hoping I can fill my blog with more art this year. That said I have a sick son at home only 3 days into the school year. So I will try my very best to nominate...but I have a very big list of things to do that has been sitting with me since early December.

Unknown said...

Very nice blog and I like your art!
very positive:)
nice to meet you.

zeynep said...

Hello Lari,
I love Eva's jewelry and it's photos but
Kaylovesvintage's blog can not be seen. Could you send web adress again.
Thanks for your sharings

Tami Cohen said...

thanks for sharing :) great choices

Kaylovesvintage said...

thank you ,you just made my weekend

Lari Washburn said...

Thank you all for your inspiring blogs and words! Zeynep. I just tried the link and it works....maybe try again. Sorry you are having trouble.

Eva said...

Lari, thank you for the award!

Lari Washburn said...

Thank you Eva for your inspiring work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...