12.14.2010

Some New Work

Here are some paintings and drawings I've been working on the past few days. I'm really turning my focus toward work for a solo show I am doing next September. I have been working on pieces for this show since last January, but now I have to step up the effort to a new level. I started thinking about the show as "the drawing project", which I've written about here this year. The drawings have led me into more abstract work exploring the theme of bubbles and circles. I'm currently pushing that to see where it will take me.

3 comments:

zeynep said...

i like last painting very much. especially it's colours very nice.

Lari Washburn said...

Thank you...did you ever get to the baking blog?

Lari Washburn said...

Just saw you were able to get to blog...glad you like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...