12.07.2010

Warning: You will lose all track of time!

And I'm not kidding about that warning! These are just a tiny snack of what you will find on InsideInsideTumblr. Can't remember how I got here, but maybe through the wonderful Wary Meyers, which you can check out here. What I love about both these sites is that they are showing, and creating truly original home dec. The kind that gets me really interested. So much of what is out there is mass market stuff that is boring. Maybe that's harsh, but there you have it. I'd rather see someone's home that is uniquely their own. Why? Because homes people create from their truth are works of art. And you know how I am about that.

4 comments:

LR said...

since i don't have much time now, i will visit the site later. it looks marvelous. my brother could live in that room with the library forever. yes, he could. a true example of living like your heart requires.

Lari Washburn said...

I'm trying to figure out how to make a space like that on my house right now!

Sophie Truong said...

let me know when it's ready..

Lari Washburn said...

will do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...