1.16.2012

Kinfolk Volume Two Preview



I had a friend to tea yesterday and she told me about Kinfolk Magazine. She said it's her new obsession. And I always listen very closely to her because she knows all the best stuff, has great style, and is always out ahead of the pack. So, I went looking, and found some beautiful videos here. Check out the one on bees and honey! But not until you have toast and honey close by. You can subscribe here. Also, look at the website of the graphic designer for the magazine, Amanda Jane Jones, over here. I love the gentle, simple beauty of what I see here. I think it might be my second magazine subscription purchase this week. Budget is such an ugly word.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I know! Love Kinfolk and love reading their blog. I haven't succumbed to the subscription yet but will have to now. Also, you should check out Anthology magazine.

Lari Washburn said...

We are on the same wavelength. That's the other mag I subscribed to last week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...