8.16.2011

Just Savoring Summer


I know, I know. I should be posting about more interesting things. But I just feel this urge to savor the beauty of summer. Already I feel a change in the air, and I want to get every drop of pleasure out of now. I love the softness of the Sheepscot river up at head tide on a cloudy day like it was today, so I made a detour just to see how it looked. I bought some produce at the farm stand, and I made granola. It should be good with a ripe peach and some yogurt for tomorrow morning's breakfast. Maybe I'll get serious tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

With a phrase like 'softness of the Sheepscot river up at head tide" makes me want to move to Maine to experience that wonderful summer! Beautiful photos! Enjoy the days ahead.

LR said...

i think it is a perfect post. great reminder to enjoy our everyday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...